Our Response to the COVID-19 Pandemic
As the COVID-19 pandemic continues to cause disruption across the world, here at TMDS, we continue to remain committed to providing our clients with an excellent service, whilst maintaining the safest possible environment for our team.
Following significant new measures implemented by the Government on Monday 23 March, along with the latest NHS advice, we have implemented several new policies and working practices to help protect us all against the spread of COVID-19.
Our team is still working…
Fortunately, at present, all of our employees are still working, and no one has been furloughed, and with the measures put in place, we are hopeful that it will remain this way.
And we are still delivering…
We are still trading, our phonelines and emails continue to be managed, and we are fulfilling and delivering every order we receive on a daily basis. We are working diligently to follow all Government and NHS guidance whilst taking active measures to minimise service disruption to our valued customers.
What measures have we taken to protect our employees, customers and the general public?
We have implemented a number of measures around sanitisation and social distancing, as recommended by the Government, NHS and the World Health Organisation including:
- All orders will be pre-installed in our warehouse where possible.
- We will ship all orders direct to home user.
- Prior to sending out, every order is wiped down with alcohol solution to kill any germs, bacteria and viruses and then wrapped in plastic to protect it from contamination.
- If machines need to be installed by an engineer, then they will be wiped down with alcohol solution following installation.
- For orders where pre installation cannot take place, we are offering ‘over the phone’ installation support from one of our fully trained engineers.
At TMDS, we remain committed to serving our customers in the safest and most efficient way possible during these challenging times. We will continue to monitor the situation daily and will provide regular updates when necessary.
If you have any queries or wish to discuss your account or order with us, please do not hesitate to contact.